Customizing a Cutting Board
Unlike most online cutting board sellers, Cutting Board Werks doesn’t sell cutting boards from other brands or businesses. Our customized cutting boards are made by us in-house for you using quality material to guarantee your satisfaction.
Making a customized replacement cutting board is so easy that Sean can have the finished product in a local client’s hands the next business day. The entire process takes place in a warehouse at his Sacramento location.
Here is how we make a customized cutting board:
- Sean orders a pallet of HDPE or Richlite material.
- After a client orders a customized cutting board, Sean will cut the rough outline of the cutting board from the HDPE or Richlite sheet at his cutting table.
- The rough cutting board is taken to a router table for dimensioning – the board size is more finely defined, and the edges are treated.
- If there are any special instructions, such as a juice groove, this will happen next.
- A heat stamp is placed on the board before being packaged.
- The customized cutting board is delivered the next day for local customers.