How We Make Custom HDPE Cutting Boards
Unlike most online cutting board sellers, Cutting Board Werks doesn’t sell cutting boards from other brands or businesses. Our custom hdpe cutting boards are made by us in-house for you using quality material to guarantee your satisfaction.
Making a customized replacement cutting board is so easy that we can have the finished product in a local client’s hands, or in the mail, the next business day. The entire process takes place in a warehouse in Sacramento, CA.
Here is how we do it:
- We order a pallet of HDPE material.
- After a client orders a custom hdpe cutting board, we will cut the rough outline of the cutting board from the HDPE sheet at our cutting table.
- The rough cutting board is taken to a router table for final sizing, and the radiused edge treatment is applied.
- If there are any special instructions, such as a juice groove or handle, this will happen next.
- A heat stamp is placed on the board before being packaged.
- Your custom cutting board is delivered the next day for local customers, or shipped right away.